Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tyson in Disneyland


For Tyson, Disneyland was MAGICAL! He loved everything about Disneyland. Okay, not everything, he hated the Haunted Mansion and Pirates. He was so excited to see Bolt. It was the one thing that he was looking forward too. Every time we would go back to the hotel, he would be sad because he hadn't seen Bolt yet. We went to the Pixar Play Parade and Bolt is the very first float that comes out and Tyson was jumping up and down screaming and he turns to me and said, "I so excited!" and he almost fell off the bench because he was so excited! It was one of the moments that I will remember forever! It makes me tear up just to think about it. My sweet little Tyson. And then, Tyson got to do the Jedi Training. I didn't think he'd have a chance to do it because I thought they would pick older kids, but he got to and he will never forget it. He looked so cute in his Jedi robe and he had to put the hood on and it was so big on him. But he looked so cute! He got up and fought Dark Vader and to quote Tyson, "I KICKED DARK VADER'S BUTT!!" So cool! He also got picked to drive the Mark Twain Paddle Boat. He loved ringing the bell and blowing the horn. I loved how he waved to all of the characters in the parade. He was also super excited to see Woody and Buzz, because they have been his favorite forever. He bought a big Woody doll with his money and he wasn't going to be swayed to do otherwise. So magical to see Disneyland through Tyson's eyes!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dover Fam said...

oh my heavens! He is so dang cute!

Nettie said...

Welcome Home! I love it! and I especially love your new pictures from the beach.. Piper is the CUTEST thing ever!

~ Stacie ~ said...

It is fun seeing all the fun pictures. I'm sooooo Jealous! I can't wait to take my boys. JD and Austin would have been the perfect riding buddies, when we went to Lagoon last year Warren and Austin went on all the scary rides. When we go I was going to leave Pres and Cam and take the older two but, now after hearing about how much fun piper had I think I should at least take Pres, he will be three by the time we go.

kimi-bimmi said...

Your such a WONDERFUL mommie, wife and blogger...your pictures are priceless and what special memories, I am glad Pyper got to go, and that you made it safely home! Cute Blog!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I'm so glad you got to go to Disneyland. It sounds like it was a blast. I'm a bit jealous!