10 years ago I:
1. was 18 years old
2. moved to Washington
3. was going to the American Institute
4. was living with Linsey, Tyler & Ryan
5. driving a chevy corsica
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Babysitting
2. Take J.D to school
3. Take Tyson to School
4. Make posters for 2 new beehives
5. Try a new recipe for dinner
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut Butter cookies
2. chocolate chip cookies
3. oatmeal cookies
4. homemade bread & honey
5. string cheese
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house
2. pay off my extended families debt
3. build a bigger house
4. Buy Josh a new truck
5. buy myself a 67 chevelle
5 places I have lived:
1. Julian, CA
2. Marysvale, UT (No place better in all the world)
3. Washington, UT
4 St. George, UT
5. Ivins, UT
Five jobs I have had:
1. Waitress at Hoovers Cafe
2. Maid at Big Rock Candy Mtn.
3. I sold Filter Queens
4. EEG Technician
5. Best one is being a MOM, but it's like 10 full time jobs
I tag...
1. ManDee
2. Kris
3. Candice
4. Kimala
5. Angela
Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
1 comment:
It's on!!!
Post a Comment