Thursday, September 4, 2008

Piper Hermione

Just wanted to post a few pictures of Piper. Both are from today! She is such a sweetie and she melts my heart! She's such a momma's girl and sometimes I get so frustrated, but I don't think I would have it any other way. Knowing that she is probably my last baby makes me sad. She has been such a fun baby! So happy and so WILD!! She makes Tyson and J.D. look like little angels. The girls got spunk and lot's of attitude and she's gonna need it with two big brothers!
Just wanted to share a few of my favorite moments from today.
This was Piper today playing in her little
green wagon that Sherry gave us. You'd
think she had the greatest treasure in the world.
Daddy is wrapped around this pretty, little girls finger.

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

She is so adorable!! I bet she is going to be a fun teenager! haha