Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Crazy Friday and a Lazy Saturday

What a crazy week. I haven't had my camera in my hands all week. At all lately, it seems that life is so crazy all the time anymore. I need to remember to capture the moments more, as they are going by so fast.

It was the school carnival this week. I helped in several diffrent ways. But I had a booth set up for my Alison's Pantry buisness. It wasn't a huge success. I think I was in a bad location. However, I am being positive because I did hand out a few catalogs.

My cute booth
What a lazy Saturday morning!! But my heck, I'm TIRED! I got up and made chocolate chip pancakes for my kiddo's and we watched Barbie, at J.D.s insistance. I told Tyson, "Sorry, but your brother wants to watch Barbie." To which J.D. replied, "I want to watch Barbie because I like girls. And I'm going to marry a girl." SILLY!! Then he went into a huge explanation about how boys marry girls and girls marry boys. Oh, my!
J.D. being sullen
My cute Tootie Pirate
Nothing beats a clean, happy, naked baby!

No comments: