Cute pics! Chocolate looks great on her, matches her eyes. I wish chocolate looked that good on me! Instead it goes right to the waistline...
She is so adorable. I just love all her little facial expressions :) Cute Cute girl
love the pictures she is just too cute for words.
Piper is so cute! I hate to do this to you (I don't know if you do tags) but you have been tagged. Check out my blog to find out what you have to do.
LOVE PIPER!!She is so stinkin cute. I love the noodle on her head.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pics! Chocolate looks great on her, matches her eyes. I wish chocolate looked that good on me! Instead it goes right to the waistline...
She is so adorable. I just love all her little facial expressions :) Cute Cute girl
love the pictures she is just too cute for words.
Piper is so cute! I hate to do this to you (I don't know if you do tags) but you have been tagged. Check out my blog to find out what you have to do.
LOVE PIPER!!She is so stinkin cute. I love the noodle on her head.
Post a Comment