Friday, September 26, 2008

Harry Potter Post

Okay, so I am entering a contest to win a collectors set of Harry Potter books!! Head over to Scholastic and check out everything Harry Potter. For those of you who may not know, and if you don't, where have you been for the last several years, but I LOVE Harry Potter. I am super excited for all the new relases that are being published as companion books. For heck sakes, Pipers middle name is Hermione. For that simple matter, I think I deserve to win, don't you? If your interested in entering go over to Mom Dot for a chance to win!

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Your Potter obsession is a bit obvious when you read your kid's names...I think it is so cute though. I feel like I am haning out with you because you just posted! Yah! If only I didn't have to rescue a fit throwing toddler from his bed.