Saturday, March 7, 2015

Snow Canyon Rugby Tournament

We've been waiting years for this game to begin!  JD is a starter on the open team. He plays #2, which is the hook. This was our first time playing and it was the Snow Canyon tournament.
I love, love, love that they say a prayer before the game. I love what these coaches are teaching my boy.
JD's job consists of throwing the ball in and rucking over his teammates when they go down.
He also gets to pass the ball out on occasion.
Umm, he doesn't look 12 here.
or here for that matter.
Down we go. But atleast his team got the ball.
Asher came and watched Rugby, but he was to busy playing with is new elk that Grammie bought him :).
Throwing it in from the sidelines.



This was when he went down pretty hard right in front of me. He looked at me and got right up and continued to play hard. I am so proud of him and all his hard work. This game makes me so nervous, but I am so grateful for these coaches and what they are teaching my boy!



This is JD. I have to say the first game we had was hard mostly on the team. Its our first game and we didn't want to lose. So we decided play hard and we won. United is the one in the black they put some effort in to it. We still won, but it was a long day playing rugby.

No comments: