Thursday, March 26, 2015

Court of Honor

 Have I mentioned, how much I love a guy in uniform?  Gosh, when did my little boy get so handsome and so grown up?
 Tonight we had court of honor and April surprised me by awarding me the On My Honor award. I thought I was just there to take pictures and didn't even hear it when my name was called. It's such a neat honor to have received.
 This lady right here, I tell ya, I sure do love her. I am so sad to see her move away, even if it is only 15 minutes away. She has been invaluable to our stake for all the good she has done with the Young men and scouting. I"m so blessed to call her my friend.
Look at those cute boys!  So proud of JD and all the hard work he has put into scouts this year. It's been tough with Rugby to do to much, but he did manage to get 5 merit badges for this court of honor. He also has a few  in the works. Scouts is a lot of work and I am grateful for how hard he works at it.

No comments: