I am so grateful she has such good friends. Not to say that there isn't any drama, because there are moments!!
They are such silly, sassy & sweet girls.
This might just be my favorite.
Worst jumpers ever! Oh my heavens we took so many of them and we never got one of all four of them in the air.
Wait! This might be my favorite!
We decided to let them change their clothes and take a few other photos. They were much more themselves in these pictures.
Such silly and cute girls. I love how casual this one is.
I hope that no matter where these girls end up, they will always be friends.
I love this picture a lot! I love how they are all hugging.
How do you pick a favorite? They are all so good!
So grateful for these cutie pies!











No comments:
Post a Comment