These ladies are beautiful and I am so glad to call them sister. And daughter in one case! I'm truly blessed with wonderful women in my life!
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Kanab and Nie Nie
I spent the weekend living it up in Kanab, Utah with these lovely girls! Wow! I thought growing up in Marysvale was bad, but Kanab might be worse. We had as much fun as possible. Hilights from the night include a giant shopping cart, playing spoons, visiting a scary museum, and wandering the streets going from store to store. We bought matching peace sign bracelets and had a horrible dinner at Borasco's. I don't know how long it will be before I will be able to eat a chimichanga again.
The whole reason we went to Kanab was to meet Stephanie Nelson or Nie Nie as she is called in the blogging world. I have wanted to meet her for the past 7 years and just give her a hug. I was able to do that today. She is such an inspiring woman and such a beautiful person. I have followed her blog for about 8 years and I just love her. I teared up listening to her speak. In fact, when Christina (Mr. Nielson) introduced her, I started to cry. He gave the sweetest tribute to his mother and talked about how we as mothers, should never underestimate our place in life. It was just such a great morning! I loved being able to hear them speak and also to be able to meet them and spend a few minutes chatting with them. I'm having a hard time even putting in to words how awesome this was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment