Took these cute kids to Johnsons Arch in Snow Canyon and spent the morning hiking.
Kassie and Piper were super cute. I'm glad that if Kassie won't like me, that she atleast loves Piper!
Tyson catching frogs!
Goodness gracious, look at that handsome boy!
It was such a beautiful hike.
All the cousins you will find, a sitting in a row!
Piper being crazy like always!
Me and my mini me. Although he is much cuter than me!
These are the days I want to remember forever. Me and my cute kids, having a blast and making memories. It was such a good day. Even though we were fighting about the time this picture was taken, but by then, we had been out playing in the red rocks for about 5 hours. They were tired and cranky, but I never want to forget this moment.
I talked with my kids about how Heavenly Father created the earth and I have a hard time believing that people can look at this and think there is no God. This world is to beautiful and I am certain His hand was holding the paintbrush the day this part of the earth was created.
I love, love, love this girl!











No comments:
Post a Comment