Thursday, March 27, 2014

Golden Cheatah's

 I tried, I tried to pick only a few of these pictures to share.  But I couldn't narrow it down.  This is going to be a fun year of soccer!  We knew all of the girls who were playing and it was so fun to have so many friends together on the field.
 Piper and Miss Jordyn!
 I love this one!  All by herself out there kicking a ball.
 Oh wait, she's going for the goal and Ava caught it!
 Let's head back down again for another try!
 Here we go!!!
 And she scores!  I love this picture!  So, so cute!
 She was so proud of herself.
 This picture was so sweet!  They were congratulating her on her goal.
 I love, this picture too.  Lydia and Piper are good friends.  It was fun to see them battling it out on the field.

No comments: