No matter how rough the day is, I always know that it will all be worth it someday and the fact that I love them so much, makes even the roughest of days worth it!
I have little people who really love me unconditionally and don't judge me if I sing in the kitchen. Except this kid does tell me to be quite!
I get to be silly and no one judges me, because it's a given that sometimes, mom's just have to be silly!
I get to help some of the most amazing children become, what I hope are amazing adults. God has a lot of faith and trust in me to give me such amazing kids to raise! While I may not be the perfect mother, I am the perfect mother for them, because God knows my capabilites and the potential we have together!
Sometimes being a Mom is rough and full of tough choices and unknown paths, but that is when I feel the closest to Heavenly Father in my efforts as a parent.
Being a Mom has opened my heart so that it is spilling over and I am blessed to be able to share that love with others. And by sharing that love, I am loved in return and am able to be a mom in a whole different capacity which blesses my life for good.
Being able to hang out with this bunch, is the best part of being a mom.
And without this handsome guy, I wouldn't be able to be a mom ;). He works so hard to allow me to be able to stay home and be a mom! I am so grateful that I get that chance!


No comments:
Post a Comment