Tyson's team this year was Blue Thunder. He had 2 kids on his team from last year and his coach was Eric McDonald, who is awesome with the kids! He is a soccer superstar! Which is funny because he doesn't even like soccer much!
I love this picture. He skips all over the field. It's his way of running, I suppose.
We had one game where he scored 6 goals! He gets a quarter for every goal and that motivates him very much!
Tyson and Sam. He went to preschool with Tyson and then they moved to Dammeron Valley. Tyson was so excited to have him on his soccer team again.
I am loving the new camera. I get the best action shots!
He, he, he! I love this picture!
I also love this karate kid picture! He's such a stud and I am so glad he had fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment