Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Piper's First Dance Recital

 I don't think I have ever been this excited for a dance concert!  It was so fun to get Piper all ready for it!  She looked so cute!
 There was only 4 little girls and they dance to Maybe, the song off of Annie.
 Piper was on the end.  I think that was so the other little girls would follow. 
 I got a little bit teary during the dance.  I'm a big crybaby!
 Theresa does such a good job with the kids.  She talked to me a few weeks ago about moving Piper over to her studio, which I think we will.  I had a few different people tell me how good Piper did and ask how long she had been taking dance.  They were shocked when I said only 3 months.
 A little bum shot!
The encore!  Piper we are so proud of you!!!

No comments: