We had the firefighters come out and collect money for Mrs. Hancey. They let the kids dress up in uniform and have their pictures taken! This is one of the cutest pictures ever to be taken! He was so excited!
JD was not as excited. I think he felt like a geek. Only because it was my idea and not his! He looks pretty cute though!Tyson RAN 28 laps. Ran all 28 of them. I've got to get this kid in cross country! He was wearing sandles and had huge blisters on his feet that were bleeding. He just kept going. Then after I made him take off his shoes he ran barefoot, until he got stickers in his feet. What a trooper!
JD took some breaks to play some games and jump rope!
Samantha helped us out by babysitting Piper, which was a huge help!
The fifth graders made this awesome sign. It was such a fun night filled with friends and good memories. I was so happy that it did so well and that we could donate such a good amount to the the Hancey family.
1 comment:
Tyson looks so cute in the fireman getup. JD looks cute too. I think that Tyson should do cross country her would do awesome!
Post a Comment