Tuesday, April 26, 2011

After Bowling we.....

 We took the kids to Denny's for dinner.  Kids eat free on Saturday!  Breakfast for dinner is one of our favorites!
 I am so blessed to have such great kids!
 After dinner we went to 25 Main and got cupcakes.  We took them to go and headed up onto the parking garage across the street.
 The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever! Not going to lie, they were making me nervous hanging over the side.
We took turn throwing pennies off the roof to see if we could hear them land. 
 Josh had them trying to hit a dumpster clear across the street.  Um, yeah, nobody(not even Josh) hit it.
 Josh wrote me love notes with some chalk that he found.  So sweet! 
I am so blessed with the life that I have.  I am grateful for another birthday and a chance to spend another year this handsome guy.  I love him so much and so grateful for the life that we have. It was an awesome birthday!

No comments: