Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bowling

It was my birthday this weekend!  31 and loving life, thank you very much!  We took the kids out for a night on the town to celebrate.  I was going to do 1 post, but have way to many pictures.  So here is part 1.  Bowling....................
 Piper showing off her snazzy bowling shoes and her pink ball that was to heavy for her!
 I loved watching the kids turn around after their ball reached the end of the lane.  They were so expressionative.
 Me and my Tyson!  I am a little sunburned.  I did sunblock the kids before the kite festival, but forgot to do sunblock myself!
 I love, love, love this picture!  It speaks volumes about how much my kids love each other!
 Waiting ever so patiently for her ball to reach the end of the lane.  It took a while.  Her ball speed was like 1.2 mph!
 Gotta jog back to my seat!
 Who knew that playing with bowling balls could be so much fun?
 This kid means business!
 Me and Jaders!
Ha, ha, ha!  I loved these pictures.  The lighting was horrible but I loved her little tooshie hanging out of her dress and daddy helping her.  We had so much fun and it's something that I always forget about, but we will have to remember it in the future, because the kids loved it!

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We went bowling last summer and it really is so fun watching your kids have as much fun as we did when we were kids! A bowling alley is timeless...just pure fun! Glad you had a great day and are wearing your age proudly! I feel the same way!