Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

 Tyson was Luke Skywalker.  This awesome costume came from Shelley.  She made it for her boys a few years back.  So cute!!
 Piper the Flutterfly!  The tutu came from Shelley and so did the shirt and the cute shoes!  Geez, you'd think I wasn't very creative.  I had this general idea, but was having a hard time putting it all together.
 J.D. was Prince Daston.  I had to order this costume off the Internet, because it was nowhere to be found in St. George.  It got here and it was to small, but we made it work.
 All my kiddo's and an extra!  J.D.'s little friend, Ryland did our wards trunk-or-treat with us.
 Piper and her darling little friend Truly!!  They were both so cute!
 After the trunk-or-treat we went to the Doty's to trick-or-treat in their neighborhood.  Here is all the cousins.
 Ha, ha, ha,ha!!! Paul is one of my very favorite people.  He was dressed up as mad cow disease.  Hilarious!!!
Cute, cute pumpkin Eva!  I love her.  She makes my uterus do flip-flops!  Seriously!
 Ran into Mandee and then for like 2 seconds.  Here is Baylee. She looked awesome as the 1/2 angel, 1/2 devil chick!
Varney, Grandpa and Josh. Now there is trouble!

Shelley and her family met up with us for a few minutes over in Santa Clara, but it was really dark and so I didn't get many great pictures.  It was so much fun to see everyone though!   I am so glad that Halloween is over.  It seemed to be the holiday that never ended!

No comments: