Friday, November 26, 2010

A "Hair"owwing experience

My good friend Jess owns Colour Hair and Body Spa.  She asked if I wanted to come in and be a model for a color class that she was teaching.  I was super excited to get some fun highlights in my hair, so I said yes.  I went in and got my hair done and that was fun.  I was supposed to come back to help with a class that night.  She said wear all black and be back at 3:30, we are going to do some fun up do's before the class.

Well, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind.  A super tall and skinny gay guy named Chad did this to my hair.  I don't think the whole class was to going to originally be like this, but you roll with it.  I felt like I was on some type of reality TV show.  It was the most surreal experience of my life.

My head weighed a million pounds and I had about 100 bobby pins in my hair along with all of the extensions.  It was insane!  I was definitely out of my comfort zone by a long shot, but I did it.  Don't think I would do it again, but it was fun to have the experience.

No comments: