Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where's J.D.?

I feel bad that I am always posting pictures of Tyson and Piper, but they both love the camera and J.D. is usually nowhere to be seen when I pull the camera out.
Love this kid. It doesn't even phase him to ride a pink scooter. Good thing he's asking Santa for one of his own!

Oh Cluck Cluck!! That chicken has been through Tyson and Piper. Tyson is not very happy at all that Piper has taken a liking to his Cluck Cluck. Poor chicken!

2 comments:

Chacoy said...

You have a beautiful family:) I appreciate the nice comment!
I am so looking forward to the Santa Swap:) I hope that you enjoy my swap:) Can I ask what your kids are into? Thanks, I look forward to getting to know you:)
Chacoy

Anonymous said...

Cute children! I like "Cluck Cluck", and I like the fact that your son isn't ashamed to ride a pink scooter. :) (Just think of the 'bribery' possibilities when he's a teenager -- lol!)