Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jubilee of Trees

I took the kids to the Jubilee on Monday so that they could put in a vote on our tree. Which, by the way won!!! I'll post about that tomorrow. Anyway, we decided to take Baylee with us and they had a good ole' time!
Stick em' up!!
Had to get a picture of them in front of our tree.

Best buddies hanging out in the Life Flight Helicopter.
He is so cute.
She was so excited to be inside the helicopter.

One more in the Helicopter and then out to go check out the trees.
Of course, we had to get a snack from The Sweet Shop.
The kids were being so silly in the backseat. Especially Baylee!!!! I just turned the camera backwards and started snapping pictures.
Attractive, you guys!
Gotta admit, they are cute, cute kids!
We had a great time! The tree's were beautiful and the sweets good. Put us all in the Christmas spirit!

No comments: