Isn't it the prettiest tree, you ever did see? My very talented friend Camilla did this. I helped out at the Jubilee 2 diffrent times this week. And then we had a PTO dinner that I ended up in charge of, but I didn't even get to enjoy it because I was:Sunday, November 22, 2009
What a Week
It has literally been the craziest week for me. PTO has kept me hopping with this:
Isn't it the prettiest tree, you ever did see? My very talented friend Camilla did this. I helped out at the Jubilee 2 diffrent times this week. And then we had a PTO dinner that I ended up in charge of, but I didn't even get to enjoy it because I was:
at New Moon with Josh, Mandee and Adam. However this picture was taken the night before on Thursday at the Midnight showing. Mandee and I went the first time by ourselves and boy we are looking HOT!! Okay, so not so much, but it was late and well, it was late!! Well worth the 3 hour wait at the theater, the 2 hour movie and going to bed at 3:00 am.
My cute boys! My kids have been such troopers this week to put up with my crazy schedule.
Isn't it the prettiest tree, you ever did see? My very talented friend Camilla did this. I helped out at the Jubilee 2 diffrent times this week. And then we had a PTO dinner that I ended up in charge of, but I didn't even get to enjoy it because I was:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The tree turned out amazing! I am jealous... I still haven't seen New Moon... =( but I will... soon enough. You are supermom... really you are.
Post a Comment