Josh and J.D. started out the day by getting up at 3:30 and going out with some friends duck hunting. Poor J.D. was so tired by the end of the day! Here are some pictures of J.D. with the ducks. These were on the cell phone, so they aren't the greatest pictures, but J.D. had a blast!


He was so tired!

So were Papa and Piper. All that turkey makes you sleepy!

Hey, who is that good-
lookin' guy?

Playing the
DS. Good thing he asked Santa for one :).

My proof I was there. I was bored, so I started snapping pictures.

After dinner we went shooting. Here is Tyson shooting my shotgun with a little help from daddy.

Tyson and his BB gun.

Running with the targets. He was chomping at the bit to start shooting.

Josh and JD setting up the bottles and targets to shoot.

Me and Piper shooting the BB gun. She was so cute. She wanted to do it so bad, but we didn't dare let here near anything other than the BB gun.

I love this gun. It's a 20
gauge and it's probably one of my favorite to shoot. I'm a pretty good shot with it. There were pictures of me shooting, but J.D. took them and well, I'm not
likin' them, so no pictures of me. Sorry.

I love this picture. Piper is so funny and so cute.
It was a great Thanksgiving day. So much to be thankful for. Good food and family! Life doesn't get much better than that.
3 comments:
So cute!! I just asked Riyo who was in a picture. She said Joshua!
Not just Josh, how funny is that?
is the duck hunting a tradition? what a fun idea. I love the pictures of shooting, piper is such a silly thing! and I don't know if I have told you lately, but you are BEAUTIFUL!! seriously!! look at those eyes!!
What a fun day!!! Great picture of you too! We missed you guys.
Post a Comment