This kids is pretty cute. He's one of my very favorites :). Yesterday when I picked him up from preschool, my friend Shelley was telling me about Tyson and his girlfriend. She said all day, Makayla and Tyson called each other boyfriend and girlfriend. "Girlfriend, sit by me." "Boyfriend, play with me." Pretty cute, huh?So Tyson told me all about his girlfriend on our way out to Costco. He told me that she was going to marry him and she kissed him!! Holy cow, Casanova! Who know, but it's super cute! So we are in Costco and walked past the flower and Tyson grabbed a bunch of flowers and brought them to me. "Mom," he said, "I need to buy these for my girlfriend." SO CUTE! When I told him no, he was so sad and hung his head and walked around muttering about how he needed flowers for his girlfriend.
And so it begins............. J.D. already likes girls way to much and now so does Tyson.
3 comments:
Kissin....hmmm...I'll be watching the two of them a little better! He is irresistable though!
So cute. Sounds like you are raising him right with the whole buying flowers for girls:)
I would have let him buy the flowers. That is so cute.
Post a Comment