Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Rodeo and Swimming

Thursday night we went to the Gunlock Rodeo with Kris's family. We had a lot of fun. The kids got to chase chickens and watch about 500 people rope. Okay, maybe not 500 but enough. I think roping should be saved until the very last thing in every rodeo. IT TAKES SO LONG!!!! J.D. is all about Rodeo!! He dresses the part and looks pretty cute, I might add. His wranglers wouldn't fit so he wanted me to take off the tag and sew it onto his pants. He's such a little stud!
Here are my boys in their goggles. The boys are both getting really good at putting their heads under the water. It helps that we have been going swimming a lot!!


This little punk is so photogenic.
That and I love his red hair :)

Tyson, Corbin, & Aidan
J.D. & Piper

For the 4th of July we spent the evening with the Carters. We had a barbecue and then went swimming. It was a lot of fun, as usual. After swimming we ran into St. George to watch the fireworks with Josh's family. There were people everywhere. It was craziness. As soon as the last firework was over we ran for the car trying to hurry and leave before the other thousands of people tried to leave also. We went to Trina and Ammon's house after that and set off the few fireworks we had bought. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

I think he looks pretty adorable, even without the Wrangler tag! I agree that roping should be saved for last! Sounds like you all had a great long weekend! Such cute kids!