Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Monkey or Baby??????

First of all. She's stinkin' cute! I love her so much! This morning while I was trying out a new recipe for Blender Wheat Pancakes, which by the way were super yummy. J.D. didn't like it, but Tyson and Piper ate the whole thing. Anyway, back to the story.

The kids were being very quite. I looked in on the kids in the living room and Piper wasn't there. J.D. and Tyson were absorbed in cartoons. So I first went to check the bathroom, but the door was shut. So I stuck my head in the boys room and guess where Miss Piper was? Sitting on top of J.D.'s bed. She climbed up the ladder. I almost had a heart attack and then I decided she was pretty cute because she was being so happy and cute so I had J.D. come sit with her so I could run get the camera.

I had caught her before on the ladder, but only up to like the second rung. Holy crow, only 13 months old and already a dare devil. Heaven help me!!

I thought I gave birth to a little girl.
Not a Monkey!!
It's a good things she is cute.

No comments: