Friday, July 4, 2008

God Bless America

While many in our nation no longer believe in God, I do. I thank him daily for my blessings for being able to live in this great and beautiful land. I am so grateful for the freedoms that I enjoy and the life that my family is able to have here. I pray for our nation. I pray for peace, I pray that this country will bring God back into her foundation. I am grateful for the founding fathers and the faith that they had in God. I am grateful that they payed tribute to him in the birth of our nation. I ask God to bless America, though many do not.
I am grateful for those who fight for our rights when we cannot or choose not to. Bless them and bless their families. Remember all those who have sacrificed in your behalf. Thank them and honor them.
Happy 4th of July. Be safe and make lots of happy memories with those you love.