Sunday, March 12, 2017

Knotts Berry Farm
















We started out Spring Break vacation with a trip to Knotts Berry Farm. None of us had ever been there. It was super fun. Piper said it was her favorite part of our vacation.

It's way smaller than Disney, way less expensive, less people (sort of. We went on a day when there was a cheer competition) and way more thrill rides.  It's a good thing my family is full of thrill seekers.

I rode 2 big rides and then I was done. They took me on the ride that takes you super high in the air and then free fall drops you. Kind of like Tower of Terror. It was terrifying. I cried and sobbed and told Josh I hated him. After that I was done with the big rides.

Piper and Tyson loved the Silver Bullet and JD loved The Ghost Rider.  I also found out that Josh can't handle the tea cups. It was the last ride we did and he was super sick afterwards. It was such a fun day. We will for sure be going back.

No comments: