* I am trying to get caught up, but wanted to write about this before I forget all those mushy feelings!*
Tyson was baptized on January 5, 2012! Josh baptized him and Grandpa Scott confirmed him a member of the church. Grandpa gave him a wonderful blessing. He was reminded that the Holy Ghost is his friend and that as long as we makes good choices, He will always be with Tyson. Tyson has been so cute about the whole series of events. He giggled the whole time that the stake baptism director was introducing him and he was so sweet. I love that he's a giggler. He's been so excited to get the Holy Ghost. He was so nervous about the whole thing. But he does love to be the center of attention.
I am so proud of Tyson and his decision. We talked about this decision for the past year. Lot's of special conversations, because I wanted Tyson to make sure that he knew what he was committing to. He has such a sweet spirit and heart. We are so blessed to have him in our home.
This is the only picture I got with my guy and it's blurry, but oh well. We didn't even get a chance to have a family picture! There were so many people and so much craziness in between it all.
We had so much family come and we were so excited. Uncle Danny and his friend Stacie came down from Salt Lake, Great Grandma Doty was here as well.
We are missing a few kids in this picture, but here are most of the cousins. They had so much fun running amuck and bouncing in the bounce house.



No comments:
Post a Comment