We were inspired by our Christmas excursion to the snow, to break the tradition of shooting on New Years Day. We opted instead to take the kids to Pine Valley and spend the day sledding with our friends the Schwendimans. We had so much fun! The wind was freezing, but we survived.
We took the snow mobiles up and pulled the kids around on the tubes and let the kids sled down the hills. We had a bonfire going and had hot chocolate and hot dogs to roast.
Kids love snow! It's a fact that you will have a good time, if you keep them warm and throw them in the powder.
I love this collage. JD got to ride on a snow mobil for the first time. Tyson kept sliding over the snowbank and each time he would pop up and say, "I'm okay, I'm okay!" And Pipers hair was frozen. That last trip on the tube was what did her in. She came back with frozen hair and was done.
It was such a fun day though!




No comments:
Post a Comment