Saturday, October 27, 2012

Drag Races

We had a chance to go to the Drag Races in Vegas.  Big O' gave us 4 tickets, so we left Piper with Grandma and took the boys down for a day of cars.
 They were in heaven!  Being Josh's boy's, how could they not love cars?
 It was loud!  Especially the Top Fuel Cars.  It's insane how quick they are. 
 Jd actually lost a tooth while we were down there.  It just fell out.  We kept teasing him that the shaking of the chairs was what rattled it out.

 My boys also fell in love with remote control cars.  I wish I could afford to buy them Traxxas cars.  They are so cool.
They probably would have stayed and raced cars all day if we had let them.
Josh was totally in his element and had so much fun! It was a great day.  Afterwards we took the kids down to Fremont Street to watch the street painters and the zip line.  Then we had dinner at Steak n' Shake.  I enjoy these moments where we can just be together and enjoy a fun day.

No comments: