Monday, October 22, 2012

Deer Hunt 2012

 I got to go deer hunting for the first time this year, with Josh and the boys.  I was filling in for Aaron.  I took my camera and took only like 5 pictures the entire weekend.
 We had a great time, camping in the most desolate place imaginable.  There were deer though!  The whole time I was on the hillside on opening morning, I just kept thinking how crazy this was, and that the likelihood of really being shot, was there.  Kinda crazy! 
 JD had so much fun and was so tired by the end.  Lots of sun, hiking and late nights.
 When we got home on Sunday night, we grabbed the other kiddos and went for a quick trip up to Pine Valley to scout things out.  Isn't she the cutest thing ever?
 I don't know, he's pretty cute too :).
What a great weekend!  We did eventually end up with 2 deer.  A 4 point and an Elliot deer that only had a horn on one side.

No comments: