Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Santa found our house!  Of course he would with 3 extremely good kiddo's living here!
Piper was so excited to get her Princess Charm School.  I really like this movie.  The headmistresses name is  Mrs. Privett, which I find extremely cool!
Santa actually left a letter for JD telling him how proud he was of him for holding his food drive.
One of Tyson's many obsessions, watches!
Of all the thing that Piper got in her stocking, I think the Pistachios was her favorite thing.
Handsome kid with a gun.
Santa brought his double light saber. How could he not?  The kid has only been talking about it since September!
I'm so excited!
Josh and I gave the boys each an air soft rifle.  They were so excited.
They spent all Christmas afternoon outside shooting each other.
Santa brought Piper her purple bike!
JD got this awesome 4-wheeler.  It was our neighbors.  They said it didn't work, but being married to the resourceful guy that I am, he fixed it up and it runs great!
Another picture of pure happiness and excitement.
It was a very Merry Christmas indeed!

No comments: