Monday, December 26, 2011

Breakfast at I-Hop

All of the Doty's got together for Christmas Eve breakfast at I-Hop. Grandma Doty asked that everyone in Illinois, Salt Lake, Oklahoma and St. George, meet up at their local I-Hop at certain times.  That way, all of her family would be in I-Hop at the same exact time eating breakfast.  Pretty cool idea.
What a crew!  There was 24 of us total, I believe.  Josh and Rowland were the only two not in attendance.  Look at crazy Grandpa over there in the corner!
What a crazy bunch of kids.
Kris got stuck on the table with all the little kids.  Don't know how that happened.
Cute Eva and Eric.
My pretty sister, Maggie!
Piper and Mia.  It's a love hate relationship.  It was a lot of fun. I wasn't sure how it was going to work with all of those kids, but it turned out to be a really fun time.  

No comments: