Monday, October 10, 2011

Walking on Water

 I was in charge of the school carnival agian this year.  I wanted to bring in something new and fun! 
 Josh was so excited for this, he was the very first person in line!
 Water Walkers!  The amazing air filled ball that allows you to walk on water.
 Or should I say, fall on water!  I didn't get to try it, but Josh said it was super hard to do.
 They put you in this plastic bubble, fill it up with air and zip you up.  Then they toss you in the water for 6 mins to see if you can walk.
 You don't really walk, you just sort of roll around. 
 JD got in and tried his luck.
 He did about as good as his dad.
 Even Piper got in and tried it out. 
 I was surprised she did it, but she had a lot of fun.

Very cool!  Always wanted to stick my kids in a bubble to keep them safe!

No comments: