Monday, October 10, 2011

Teddy Bear Picnic

 My mother-in-law has had this idea brewing for about a year now.  She wanted to get all of the granddaughters together to have a teddy bear picnic.  Such a fun and cute idea!  We got to do it a few weeks ago and it was so much fun.
 Maggie and Becky were the creative genius behind it all.  They reserved the gazebo at Vernon Worthen Park.  They decorated and Maggie made the cutest invites ever!
 Each of the girls had a build-a-bearpicked specifically for them. Of course, Piper got a dog!
The mom's were kept busy sewing the dang things together.  It's much tougher than it looks.  When we got to the point that we were ready to put in the heart, Maggie had all of the girls hold them to their own hearts and whisper a wish to them, so that only they would ever know their wish!
 Piper had so much fun!  She looked so beautiful.  I couldn't help but take a few pictures of her!
 Piper and her dog, she named Sharpay.
 Me and my girl! 
 Grandma, Aunt Kris, Mandee and all the girls.  Even Leara came to get in the picture!
 I think I'm in trouble in about 10 years.  Heaven help me, she is so cute!
It was such a fun afternoon and I am so glad that I got a chance to be a part of it.  Thanks to my awesome mother-in-law for putting it together and making us do it!  It is a memory the little girls will always cherish.

No comments: