Monday, July 4, 2011

Poolside with the Carters

 We had a little BBQ when Aaron came home a few weeks ago.  Love hanging with our Carter family.  Here is a good picture of me and Trina.
 Mike and Mary are always so great to let us use the pool.  The kids love going there.  They love to be wild and crazy.  They are really into jumping right now.
 Even Tyson is into the flipping and diving thing.  I love my new camera because I can catch these awesome pictures.
 All the kiddo's going for a swim!
 She's so stinkin cute.  Wish she would get out of the hot tub though.
 Josh and Ammon decided to start throwing the children into the water.
 It evolved from throwing to a two person swining of the kids.  They loved it.  I was surprised they could even pick JD up.
This is my very favorite picture of the whole night.  Tyson was hillarious to watch because he weighs nothing.  He was flying!!!  They kept coming back for more, they loved it.

No comments: