We did a 50's themed float this year. It was JD's idea he wanted to turn our float into an actual rootbeer float!
Sherry made these awesome poodle skirst for the girls.
Tyson and Ashton hanging out waiting in line.
JD is the king of winning goldfish. Although all 4 of them died before we left to come home!
This was Pipers first year in the fish rodeo and she caught one! Grossed me out a little.
I think Tyler was even more grossed out than I was.
JD and he fish.
Tyson and his. He insisted we take it home. I gave it to Grandma to take care of. She was thrilled!
That night we had a campfire and made smores. Piper did not like them at all!
Crazy boys! They each had like 5 and then we had to ban them from eating anymore!
Ah, a popsicle that is the ticket, much better than smores!
That night we watched some awesome fireworks at the baseball field. Not sure who provided the awesome fireworks, but thanks! They were great. Afterwards the kids laid on the grass and watched The Sandlot!
1 comment:
I really want to go to this fish rodeo, that sounds so fun. I love the float.
Post a Comment