Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tarzan


 We went to see Tarzan at Tuacahn last Wednesday.  It was amazing! I loved seeing Tyson's face.  He is still at the age where he is awestruck by all of it.  J.D. kept pointing out to me that everything is fake, but he had a blast.  It was so well done and the cast was amazing!
Last night we watched the movie. It's been all they have been able to talk about.  Tyson kept asking, "Where's George?"  I don't think he can differentiate the two!  It was pretty cute.  They keep ripping their shirts off and beating on their chests.  I'm glad they had a good time.  I love being able to spend time with them.

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

I'm jealous that they got a picture with Tarzan. I want a picture with Tarzan. I think I want a copy of that picture, it has 3 hunks in it!