Saturday, October 2, 2010

Red Rockin' Hawks

 J.D.'s in choir. He wanted to do it so bad and after the first 2 weeks, he wanted to quit.  He say's he doesn't like to sing. I'm not sure exactly what he thought choir would involve??
 I told him he had to stick with it and that if he didn't like it at the end of the year, he could stop, but he had to finish the year off.  This was their first performance.  They sang a song at the assembly last week.
 He kept getting embarrassed and he would sing, but not do the actions.
 They are pretty good.
 This was last night at the school carnival. I love that he has his hat flipped backwards.  He did it so that you could see his face and it sure makes him stand out. 
 Look at the grin!
 They sing patriotic songs.  One's I've never heard, but Grandma Becky seemed to know them.  She and Grandpa Scott came and watched.
Such a great group of kids!  I'm glad he seems to be enjoying it more.  He's a great kid!

No comments: