
He has been so excited! It was hard for him to see JD go and him have to wait a week.

Mr. Kaeding is his teacher and she is getting to ready to have a baby boy! Just like Tyson, he was so excited about it. He loves babies!

He was excited to have Logan in his class. I hope she separates them, or they will talk all day!!
We are so proud of you Tyson! Hope you have a great first day!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is starting Kindergarten! You're kids are getting so big! Tell Tyson good luck from me!
I found you over at Nie's show and tell. I thought that you might enjoy a project that I have going on over at my Blog. Every Tuesday I host The Happiness Project. You simply post a photo of something that makes you happy and then link up.
I'm trying to take over the Blogosphere with happiness. Here is a link to this week's post if you want to see what it's all about.
http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/2010/08/happiness-project-week-25.html
Good for first days! I had mine today with my 27 new students…one day I'll probably write about it, but that moment's not right now.
Post a Comment