Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bucakroo Rodeo

Okay, so this might be my favorite part of the Piute County Fair!! The Little Buckaroo! I love it. The kids have a blast and I love getting to see so many of my old friends. We all come home to torture our children, ha, ha, ha!!!

I signed J.D. up for the rodeo and all he did all night was follow this cute girl around. All I know is she is from Las Vegas. J.D. was sure smitten with her. She's a tough girl. She even rode a calf, which J.D. would not do. I told him he owes me $6.00.
Tyson was so much fun to follow around this year. He had a blast doing everything!

Go cowgirl!
Chasing chickens!
Tyson loved the roping! Yikes, my least favorite event of rodeo. No offense to all you ropers out there!
Dirt angels, of course. Hillarious!
J.D. and his girl, agian!
And agian.....
I don't actually have the pictures from them riding. I will try and get them on here later. Tyson rocked and did a great job!
Hanging with Aunt Junction! Pretty, isn't she? My best gal!!!!
Mason, Tyson and Mckinnley hanging on the fence waiting to ride sheep.

I love, love, love this picture! I wasn't going to enter Piper in the rodeo, but she wanted to do it. She did great until Colby actually put her on the sheep. That picture is hillarious. I'll have to post them. She did great!

No comments: