Monday, July 5, 2010
Vernon Worthen
We don't typically attend the 4th of July celebration at Vernon Worthen. It's way to expensive. We usually try to go camping, but with Josh working, we had to do something. So we went and it was actually really fun. I steered my kids away from the things that cost money and we walked away only spending $5.25, and that was for ice cream from the ice cream truck. It was awesome!
Here the boys are participating in a tug-of-war.
Look how ripped Tyson is. You can tell he definitely tell he is built like his dad.
The huge slip and slide was the very favorite thing to do.
Of course they got drenched.
But it was so fun for them. I spent about an hour talking with Jessica and Lucy (aka Dr. DeSaibro), I haven't seen her in a a few years. Her little girl is darling. The kids had a blast doing the baseball hit, the football throw and golfing. And at every game they some type of prize. A free corn dog!!! Root beers from A&W. It was awesome. We stopped at Artic Circle on the way home and had a free corn dog lunch! Gotta love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics! Yes it would be nice if they paid us!! But I guess being paid in hugs and kisses is all we get and I'm ok with that.. :)
I was born a Doty :) What a small world :)
Glad you guys enjoyed your 4th.
I'm still trying to enjoy my "day off" lol
Post a Comment