Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tyson's New Smile

He is a brave soul. I would never let Josh near my teeth. EVER!!
I don't do teeth. I had to keep turning my head and was cringing every time Tyson made a peep.
Here he is telling Josh that it hurt!! I don't think Josh believed him.
I had one picture that looked like Josh was choking him. It was pretty funny!
It was a 2 for 1!! We popped it out and the one next to it was loose, we just popped it out too. The tooth fairy brought him $3.00. Which he used to buy his brother and sister treats at Jumping Jacks the next day. What a sweet kid.

2 comments:

Mrs Buchanan said...

Did he pull them with string or pliers? My grandma always threatened to pull my teeth with pliers but she only ever used string. I have to say that is one of the best ways to pull teeth, that and being unconscious while a dentist does it.

Sleepless In St. George said...

Neil loves to pull out teeth....and I cringe when the kids show me they are loose! He is getting so grown up!