Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kite Festival

The kite festival fell on my birthday this year! And it was a great way to spend the day with my kids. We tried to fly kites, but the wind did not want to cooperate. We played the free kids games. Hung out with the Dover's and a big thank you goes to Adam for your help with kites!!
We ran into the Carters and the Smith's. Some of our favorite, cousins, who aren't really our cousins, but they are!! Does that make sense? Anywhoo, love all of them!

I got to snuggle with my newest sweetie pie, Cole! He makes me have crazy thoughts, like maybe, just maybe, Josh and I should have another baby. What do you think? Crazy!! I may be!!

I let the kids ride the Stahelie Farm train.

There are no pictures of J.D. because I forgot to put the memory card in my camera and only had 3 pictures that I could take. The rest I stold from Andie and Trina.
What's a kite festival without Star Wars characters? Tyson wouldn't pose with them because he was scared. Which is funny because he totally kicked Dark Vaders butt at Disneyland. Maybe he thinks Dark Vader wants revenge. I don't know!
It was a great day and we had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I've been having crazy baby thoughts too. I actually convinced Austin to say yes the other night. Then I got nervous. We'll see.