Saturday, April 17, 2010

30 Random Facts about me for my 30th Birthday


1. I am married to my best-friend!

2. I am not a dog person.

3. I am not a cat person.

4. I do however, love horses.

5. I hate grape flavoring

6. I like to pretend I know how to sew

7. Marysvale is my favorite place in the world.

8. Someday I want to own a 69 Chevelle! American Muscle!!

9. I have never changed a tire

10. I have the most gorgeous kids ever and I love them!!

11. If I could pick any place to work, it would be Disneyland!

12. I love to go shooting!!

13. I have read The Work and The Glory atleast 5 times

14. I prefer Jace to Edward :) That's for you Andie!

15. I used to race barrels and was a Rodeo Princess attendant

16. I used to sneak out of the house to go sit on the water tank in Marysvale. Oh the stories I could tell.

17. The song Love Shack makes me think of JR Munchies in Richfield!

18. I am the 1st. counselor in our ward's Young Womens Presidency

19. I have the world's greatest friends.

20. I have lost track of how many times I have read Harry Potter, but they never get old!

21. I hate my curly hair

22. My favorite color is purple

23. My favorite food is every food!

24. My favorite physical feature is my eyes

25. If I could pick someone to meet and to go to lunch with it would be NieNie

26. I love coconut cupcakes from 25 Main

27. I have 5 chickens

28. I spend way to much money and time on my hobbies!

29. I am a picture taking addict & have an addiction to self portraits. It's the only way anyone knows I am there.

30. I am one very blessed thirty-year-old.
I am so blessed!! Sometimes it's almost to much to take in. I have a wonderful husband who is also my best-friend. I have 3 beautiful kids who love me, even when I am at my worst. I have a cozy home to call my own and food on my table every night. I have good friends to laugh with and I have an abundance of love in my life. I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life and a relationship with my Heavenly Father. And I am so thankful to have lived another year in this great life he has blessed me with. And I hope the next year will bring me just as much joy and love as every year before has!
Happy Birthday to Me!

4 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

Happy Birthday! You look AMAZING!!

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday Bandy!! I love you so much!

Lindsay said...

You hate your curly hair?! It is gorgeous! Happy Birthday. I hope you had a fun day.

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Happy late birthday, Brandy!! I used to think that 30 was old...until I hit it!! You look beautiful, and it sounds like you had an amazing birthday!!