It's soccer time
again! I love soccer because the weather is so nice and it's fun to sit and enjoy it while watching the games. This is Tyson's first year playing and he did so well. He actually made 4 goals! This may just be his sport.

His shirt is so big. But he's a little dude. He has been asking me every day if it's his soccer day, yet. He's waited so patiently watching J.D. for the last 3 years and it's finally his turn!

Oh, an action shot. It's hard to catch great pictures because they are moving so fast.

Ah, #3
freakin' rocks! They named
themselves the pythons because of the green uniforms. The other name being tossed around was The Limes :).
At least, the mom's thought it was good name!

Gosh, I love this kid. I'm
trying to teach him about sportsmanship. He kept talking about how they won the game (they don't keep score) and how the other kids lost. I told him, "It's not
whether you win or lose, but how you play the game. It's important to have good sportsmanship." He came back with, "Yeah, it's important how you play, and we won and those other
guys are LOSERS!" We've got some work to do.

J.D. is on Stacie's team
again this year. Stacie and I coached together last year. She is so awesome and she knows what she is doing. I know nothing about soccer. Besides that I will never coach J.D.
again. He was yelling at me, not to yell at him. I wasn't yelling.
At least, I didn't think it was wrong to tell him to quit dancing in the goalie box.

The field is
freakin' huge! It's almost impossible to get any good pictures, which is why I only got 3 of J.D. It's a regulation size field.
At least they are getting their exercise.

Not sure yet, what they are called, but what a good group of boys. They did awesome!
2 comments:
Um I think you need to get a 'big' camera like mine... 'just for this reason'. Josh will have to say yes ;)
I love soccer too!! I am so glad Chantel is on Tyson's team... it is going to be fun to get to see you more! =) next game I will see if I can get you some "action shots" =)
Post a Comment