We are alive! I bet
ya'll thought we had disappeared. Lot's has been happening and we've been pretty busy! The first and greatest thing right now is that Josh has been
okayed to go back to work. Yeah! He was going stir crazy and Yeah for a paycheck! He is doing very well. We ended up having the CT done and it showed no evidence of a break. He's pretty much back to normal and we couldn't be happier.
I started teaching at Tyson's preschool 2 day's a week. Okay, so I'm not really a teacher, I am a helper mostly. I like it a lot though and the kids are way cute. Tyson loves having me there a couple of day's and Piper does really good there also. I love that I can take her with me.

Spring break is officially under way. I wish we were able to go to California, but we will be staying home and having fun here. We went to
Jumpin' Jacks today.

Greta and Piper. It was the first time Greta had ever been there!!!

Super Tyson. I love this picture! He was holding up the dinosaur, because it kept tipping over. He looks like it is really straining him. He is so cute and such a good boy.
I am hoping that life gets back to normal. I'm behind on everything: bills, housework, projects and life in general. Oh well, one day at a time :).
1 comment:
I'm so glad that Josh is back to work and doing better! Hopefully things will get back to 'normal' soon (whatever that is!!)
Post a Comment