.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We went on an adventure today. It's so rare for us to have a day off with Josh, where we have nothing to do. We had Stake Conference today, so we had the entire afternoon free. We took the kids up West Mountain and Josh took us around and showed us a ton of fun stuff. We saw big huge radio towers, we found geodes, we saw fresh water springs, we saw lot's of snow, we saw tons of deer and we let the kids ride in the back of the truck. It was so much fun just hanging out. We really weren't doing much, but it was so fun to just be together. Josh was showing me all of the places that him and the boys go rabbit hunting. It was fun to put a picture to some of the places, because I've heard the stories so many times.We also found a hidden town up in the mountains. I knew it was there, because I have a friend who goes up there all the time, but I had never been there. And let me tell ya, it's the weirdest place I have ever been. I kept waiting for people with guns to come out and tell us to leave. Every mile or so it was posted as Private property. They have a big sign as you go into the town stating that you need to stay on the road, and everything else is private property. Anyway, I asked Josh if we could leave, because quite honestly it was freaking me out!!!
I wish we could do more things like that. Maybe next year when church is at nine! Anyway, though it was a great day!
2 comments:
I love adventures, even when you don't do very much, but they are almost always fun. I love the pages they are so cute!
Cute scrapbook pages!! It was fun seeing you guys on Saturday!!
Post a Comment